The Howell Area Chamber of Commerce is a powerful, respected voice in the community, sometimes leading, sometimes collaborating and always supporting projects and initiatives that advocate for the business community.
• The Howell Area Chamber of Commerce is THE voice of business and an advocate for all our members.
•The Howell chamber leads the Advantage Livingston initiative, a strategic growth plan for the future economic sustainability of Livingston, in partnership with the Brighton and Hartland chambers of commerce.
• The chamber is a partner in the annual Leadership Livingston training program, which has been creating future leaders to strengthen and lead the community for over two decades.
• The chamber maintains strong and positive public, government and media relations.
• The chamber was an early and enthusiastic champion for the Latson Road interchange. it’s also a strong voice to close Michigan’s school funding gap, and increase spending for early childhood education int he state.
• Our programs each year include an address by U.S. Congressman Mike Rogers, an update featuring our state representatives and an annual Business After Hours for our members with elected officials.