An economically healthy community doesn’t just happen. It takes a concerted effort to establish a climate that attracts and maintains a healthy economic base, which translates into jobs and tax revenues. The Howell Area Chamber of Commerce works with a number of organizations to support a healthy business climate, as well as grow and support businesses large and small.
• Are you an entrepreneur? LEG UP! (Livingston Entrepreneurs Group United For Prosperity), a collaborative effort of the Howell, Brighton and Hartland chambers of commerce and Cleary University, brings entrepreneurs together monthly for educational, networking and resource opportunities.
• Looking for guidance? The chamber’s partnership with SCORE, the national non-profit organization of retired and practicing professionals, provides business consulting to aspiring and established business owners at absolutely no cost.
• Get a business opportunity evaluated or action plan for owning a business developed through the chamber’s partnership with the Livingston County Small Business & Technology Development Center.
• The economic health of a community is reflected in a vibrant downtown. The Howell chamber works closely with the Howell Downtown Development Authority to attract, support and maintain positive economic growth.
• The Howell chamber collaborates with Ann Arbor SPARK and the Economic Development Council of Livingston County to retain and expand Livingston County businesses, as well as attract new businesses and industries to increase jobs and tax base.
• If you’re looking for a new location for your business, call us. We can help with site selection.