In partnership with the Greater Brighton Area, Hartland Area, and Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, Cleary University
now offers a dynamic new Master of Business Administration Program (MBA) for aspiring leaders throughout the region.
This innovative new program was designed with working professionals in mind to further establish new pathways to
education and engagement throughout Livingston County.
Classes include a convenient combination of online and on-ground delivery and feature unique on-site class sessions, one
evening per week, at chamber members’ organizations to enhance community awareness, leadership development, and
EXCLUSIVE SCHOLARSHIP OFFER
In alignment with Cleary’s mission to invest in community
leadership development, candidates selected for this
the inaugural class will be awarded a 50% Community
Partner Tuition Scholarship. To maximize learning
and engagement, this initial group will be limited to 25
candidates which will begin in May 2019.
Students must meet Cleary University admissions criteria
to be eligible for this program. Learn more by contacting
your local Chamber of Commerce or visit online at:
• The program is limited to chamber member organizations
and their employees
• A diverse group learning environment
• Convenient course calendar for working professionals
• An accelerated and unique combination of online and on ground
• Facilitates enhanced community leader networking and
• Prominent industry-experienced faculty