Being part of the Howell Area chamber of commerce is a smart business move. As the area’s largest networking organization, the chamber provides quality events to help you make the connections you need for success. Whether it’s at Good Morning Livingston, ChamberConnect, Business After Hours, new Member Welcomes or Young Professionals Mixers, our networking opportunities get you connected and keep you that way.
• Howell.org keeps you up-to-date on all the latest news and trends in the business community.
• Your business is listed in the annual chamber director and online at howell.org. Your online listing is searchable in a variety of ways, making your information easy to find.
• ChamberAdvantage, containing essential information, arrives weekly via email. Make sure your business news is in it!
• Broadcast email event messages and monthly event updates mean you’ll never miss a networking, education or enrichment opportunity.
• You get business referrals. When someone makes an inquiry for services,t he chamber staff and website refer members only.
• You save money through the Membership Value Card Program, a member-to-member discount good for you and your employees; Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Michigan group insurance; Citizens Insurance discounted Business Owners Insurance Program; and HelpNet Employee Assistance Program discounts.
• When you join, you get your own personal chamber ambassador from the Ambassadors Committee who will help you use your membership benefits to your advantage while you make vital business connections.
• The annual Livingston County Home & Garden Show, 50-plus years strong, provides a place for businesses to showcase their latest and greatest products. Chamber members get preferential treatment through discounts and choice of booth location. The event also features the popular Taste of Livingston, which spotlights the offerings of area restaurants.