This year’s September Stroll: A Taste of Howell is on target to be the largest ever, with wonderful restaurants serving up their finest dishes to participants.
September 21, 2016 | 5pm-9pm
The event is divided into three loops:
- Downtown Howell restaurants make up the walking part of the tour.
- East loop ventures down Grand River Ave. to restaurants on the east sector of Howell.
- South loop is a short shuttle ride just south of downtown.
This year’s event is featuring shuttle transportation — courtesy of Bob Maxey Ford — to the two outer loops from the parking lot of First National Bank at the corner of Sibley Street and Michigan Avenue.
Participating restaurants are being organized and the following chamber member restaurants have committed to September Stroll:
DOWNTOWN WALKING LOOP
Moe’s BarBar Shop
Uptown Coffee House
Heart of Michigan
Howell’s Main Street Winery
Mr. B’s Rustic Tavern
Buffalo Wild Wings
Bob Evans Farms
Block Brewing Company
Participants are asked to begin at their assigned first stop and complete the loop before moving on to the next.
- Two for $35 or $20 each.
Tickets are vailable at:
- The Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, 123 E. Washington St. in downtown Howell
- On the day of the event – Sept. 21 – at all participating restaurants.
The event is hosted by the Howell Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Committee.
Premier Sponsor is Cobb-Hall Insurance
Supporting Sponsor is Caretel Inns of Brighton
Transportation Sponsor is Bob Maxey Ford.
For more information, contact the chamber at 517.546.3920 or email@example.com.
2016 September Stroll Menu: